At Harvest Christian Daycare, we know that enrolling your child(ren) into a child care center can be a big decision and we want to do everything that we can to make you feel comfortable. Please don’t hesitate to ask us questions or let us know what we can do to assist you.
Our Enrollment Procedures generally follow these steps:
2) Enrollment packet filled out and returned with Registration & Activity Fee.
• This must be received at least two days prior to the desired start date.
• The enrollment packet must be completely filled out. If any information is missing, the
paperwork will be returned to the family and could jeopardize the start date if the required information is not provided.
• Upon enrollment, you must indicate what your child’s schedule is.
• Full Time means the child will be in attendance Monday – Friday between 5 – 10 hours
• Part Time: indicate which days your child will be in attendance if not every day. Also,
indicate what hours the child will be in attendance. In order to be billed for a half-day, the child must attend less than 5 hours a day. For AM, child must be picked up before 12 and for PM, the child must be dropped off after 12.
3) Child’s first day! The first day can be a challenging day – sometimes more so for the parents
than even the children! We invite you to call and check on your child if you are wondering how they are doing. We expect there to be a transition time as the child gets to know us, and we endeavor to make that time as quick and easy as possible.